B WAVE TEAM
CEO & CTO
External services Manager and IT Security Specialist. His Main skills are on Networking. Over 20-years Experienced in Enterprise environments design and network infrastructures implementation. He worked as a technology consultant for Telecom Italia’s security engineering team where developed specific skills on selecting and testing IT security products.
- CISSP® – Certified Information Systems Security Professional CISM
- OSSTMM Professional Security Tester Accredited Certification (OPST)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
CEO & CFO
CEO and Sales Manager, he began working in 1987 as a Microsoft Systems Engineer and in few years, he moved from technical to project management. Main managed projects are: From 2003 to 2008 implementation of the new technological infrastructure for Tirrenia di Navigazione, based in Naples. From 2008 to 2011 Security Engineering for the project called Garante 3.0, Strictly related to the I.A.M component for Telecom Italia. From 2014 to 2015 Management of the Disaster Recovery project for GSE.
COO & CEO
Internal services manager and specialist in charge of training. Senior system engineer with 20 years’ experience on:
- Microsoft Server OSes (Active Directory Domain Policy implementation);
- Microsoft Exchange mail system (Migration and new infrastructures implementation in High Availability);
- VMWare Virtualization systems (certified VMware vSphere 6.0);
- Storage systems (EMC, HP, Data Domain, NetApp);
- Backup systems (CA UDP; Veeam);
Security information and event management (SIEM), Vulnerability and Patch Management (Qualys).