BWave Vulnerability Management service are conducted through a mix of technology and professional services. This allows us to identify vulnerabilities that could affect company technology services. VM services assure data and asset protection and are very important to be compliant with the standard de facto security policy (e.g., GDPR, ISO 27001, etc.).
- Risk mitigation: automatic vulnerabilities identification and classification based upon business risks
- No integration cost
- Always up to date asset inventory, automatic new asset detection
- Periodic scan from the internal and external networks
- Vulnerability contextualization, our tools can identify the impact of a new discovered vulnerability on the customer services
Our SIEM service is a combination of cutting-edge technologies and a team of security experts. The objective of this service is to provide anomaly and threat detection. Allows to timely prevent internal and external cyber-attacks, reducing the risk that customer services and data are impacted.
Real-time analysis is implemented through the correlation of logs, events, and network communications. BWave SIEM solutions provide a flexible deployment: managed services, cloud or on-premise.
- Increase the responsiveness of threat detection
- Identify areas in which services could be exposed so the attack surface can be reduced
- Third party Threat Intelligence integration for a responsive IoC detection
- Behavioral analysis through AI algorithm to intercept anomaly use of services